When the air is cooler and smells like crisp sour apples, you will know that fall has arrived. Fall season starts in September and ends in December. There are plenty of activities that you can do, and that includes going to a concert.
Here’s a brief guide to attending a Fall concert. To view a complete guide to seeing and planning a concert in the Fall of 2018, go here.
Planning Your Fall Concert
It can be hard deciding which concert to attend so here are some tips.
Decide which musical genre and artist you like first. Go to your favorite artist’s website. It will show you the upcoming concert tour and schedule (if they are planning on touring). You may also want to check out your favorite artist or band’s social media presence such as their Twitter feed or Facebook page for upcoming tour information. You can also check out the top 20 autumn national concert tours in 2018 here.
What To Bring and Not Bring
- Tickets – Without this, there will be no concert for you.
- Wallet and ID – You must have these in case of emergency situations.
- Fully charged phone – You will be taking a lot of pictures, so make sure you have a fully charged phone.
Not to Bring
- A large bag
- Dangerous Objects
What to Wear
- Comfortable and fashionable – hit that sweet spot and you’re good to go!
Here are some of the festivals this Fall 2018.
- Austin City Limits 2018 – October 5 – 7 and 12-14 in Austin City, Texas
- Grandoozy – September 14-16 in Overland, Denver
- Hear.Now. Festival – September 29-30 at North Beach of Asbury Park, Asbury, New Jersey.
- Voodoo Music + Arts Experience – The Voodoo Music + Arts Experience is now in its 17th year in New Orleans.
Halloween Night Concerts
There are a lot of things to do on Halloween. Usually people go trick or treating or go to a party. Maybe even a costume party? But did you ever consider going to a concert on Halloween night? It can be the perfect night out. Dress up and enjoy Halloween night in a unique way by seeing a live show.
You will definitely look forward to your next Halloween once you attend a Halloween Concert. These are the artists that will be performing on Halloween Night on October 31.
- Backstreet Boys at Planet Hollywood’s Zappos Theatre in Las Vegas
- Celine Dion at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas
- Danzig at the Fillmore in Denver
- Phish at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas
- Lady Gaga at Park Theater, Park MGM, Las Vegas.
For a full list of concert tours and festivals this fall, go here.